|Located in Greendale Community College|
|First seen...||Introduction to Film|
|Purpose...||place for students to hang out|
|Notable visitors...||Study group, Greendale students|
|“||Jeff, tomorrow. Dawn. Be in the student lounge.||”|
The student lounge is where Greendale students hang out before, after, and sometimes during their scheduled classes. Students usually relax and play foosball or just study in a more comfortable setting while getting a quick bite to eat from the vending machines or food from the adjacent cafeteria. It has also been used for a variety of other purposes such as a performance area for Vaughn Miller's hit song "Gettin' Rid of Britta" as well as the headquarters of Pierce's haven from the paintball war "Fort Hawthorne". Its first appearance was in the Season One episode "Introduction to Film".
- "Introduction to Film" : First appearance of the lounge. Pierce is giving a lesson to Troy on how to sneeze like a man.
- "Social Psychology":Jeff and Britta talk about her new relationship with Vaughn Miller.
- "Advanced Criminal Law": Dean Pelton introduces himself to Jeff and Britta informing them about a disciplinary tribunal she must attend for cheating on her Spanish test.
- "Romantic Expressionism": Troy hits on Annie in the lounge after being told by Jeff and Britta that she's in love with him.
- "Physical Education": Jeff plays a game of naked pool against Coach Bogner.
- "Basic Genealogy": Jeff, Pierce, Amber, and Star-Burns compete in a Pictionary tournament which leads to a fight between Pierce and Chang over a unintentionally offensive clue is given.
- "Celebrity Pharmacology 212": The student lounge serves as a backstage area for an anti-drug play Annie and the study group are putting on for a class of middle-schoolers in the cafeteria.
- "A Fistful of Paintballs": Pierce transforms the cafeteria and the student lounge into Fort Hawthorne, a shelter from the paintball game.
- "Biology 101": After Jeff attacks the study table with an ax, the study group confronts him in the student lounge.
- "Foosball and Nocturnal Vigilantism": Shirley and Jeff play a game of foosball against The Germans.
- "Regional Holiday Music": The student lounge is again used as a backstage area this time for the Glee clubs Christmas pageant.